Franchise Frequently Asked Questions
Why Did You Start HYD?
Dr. Hockings started HYD because his aunt died of Diabetes complications at the age of 34, leaving behind her 2 small, adopted children to be raised without their mother. He wanted to develop a natural program that helps reverse Type 2 Diabetes so that other families don’t have to go through what his family had to go through when his aunt died. Dr. Hockings has a mission to help millions of Type 2 Diabetics worldwide reverse their disease naturally.
What Is Your Success Rate?
When you follow our HYD program, our success rate is 100% with people being able to see their blood sugar decrease. The only question is how much your blood sugar will drop, not if it will. It’s based on basic physiological principles. If you drank a bottle of syrup, your blood sugar would increase, right? What percentage of people who drank a bottle of syrup would have their blood sugar increase? 100%. When you follow our program, you are dramatically decreasing the amount of glucose your body is ingesting, so your blood sugar will come down 100% of the time. When it does, that’s when your doctor will be able to start weaning you off your medications.
How profitable are the centers?
Detailed financial performance is listed in item 19 of the Help Your Diabetes Disclosure Agreement (FDD). Please contact the Franchise Development team to receive a copy.
What Is Your Experience?
Dr. Hockings and Dr. Draluck have a combined 42 years of experience in the natural wellness field. We have helped thousands of people get healthy naturally, which has allowed their primary doctors to reduce or eliminate their need for medications.
Do I need prior industry or medical experience?
No, you don’t necessarily need experience in medical care. We look for franchisees that have business management and sales skills and a desire to make a difference in people’s lives though physicians may find Help Your Diabetes a great business.
Who is the ideal candidate?
If the opportunity to achieve financial stability and a sense of fulfillment sounds appealing, you would fit right in as a Help Your Diabetes® franchisee. Worried about the fact that you aren’t a physician or diabetes expert? Don’t be! As long as you possess a genuine desire to help people lead healthier lives, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
Here are the Characteristics of a Successful HYD Franchise Owner:
- Entreprenuerial Spirit
- These individuals exhibit a true passion for building something great from nothing and they are willing to push themselves to the limits to achieve big goals. They may talk a big game, but above all, they execute.
- 100% committed to following the system
- Understands and executes marketing
- Sales experience
- Salespeople are outgoing and know how to engage with potential patients. It’s about listening to people, earning their trust, and giving them the confidence they need to start our programs.
- Service background
- People that come from this background tend to be well-liked and excel in this environment. While we’re not in the non-profit business, we are here to serve people, and being a Help Your Diabetes franchisee is no different.
- They understand the time and commitment that comes with being a franchisee – and the fact that it’s worth it. They recognize the importance of the job they’re doing. They’re organized and methodical.
- Many of our franchisees try to follow the nutritional protocol of our programs and know firsthand what our patients are going through. It’s important to be able to relate to and have compassion and understanding for the feelings each patient is experiencing.
- Passion for helping others
- An Ability to See the Big Picture
- There is a huge need for the service we provide and with the number of diabetics rising, the need will continue to exist. If you are truly committed to your business and the cause, you’ll be surprised at how rewarding working in this industry can be.
What financing options are available?
Many alternatives are available to franchisees from taking out a conventional loan, SBA loan to leveraging your retirement savings. We work with potential franchise owners to obtain the right financing for their investment. We can connect you with trusted lenders who know the franchise business.
What about ongoing support?
We will continue to provide ongoing support services to you by phone, email, and periodic on-site visits to your location. We will also provide you with access to our online support website. Plus, we regularly update our operations manual with new procedures and other information designed to improve operations for all franchisees. There is support and training available for your operations, marketing and other personnel.
How do I get started?